Ask an adult to help you make this tasty snack the next time your tummy gets the “growlies.” Make one for a friend, too!
What You Need:
(Makes 2 pockets)
- 1 whole-wheat pita, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons low-fat strawberry yogurt for each pocket
- Small plate
- Medium banana, peeled
- Butter knife
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, shelled, for each pocket
What You Do:
- Wash your hands.
- Use the spoon to spread the yogurt on the inside of the pita pockets.
- Place the banana on the plate. Carefully slice it into ½-inch pieces and place half in each pita pocket.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds in the pita pockets and enjoy!