Gather your family around the table to make this cut-paper snowman. Make a snow lady and snow children, too!
You Will Need:
- Colored construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Craft glue
What to Do:
- Choose a sheet of darker paper for your background, such as blue, purple, or black.
- On white construction paper, draw three circles— small, medium, and large. Carefully cut them out. Glue them onto the dark paper to make a snowman with the largest circle at the bottom and the smallest circle on top.
- Pick another color and cutout small shapes for the eyes, nose, mouth, and buttons, and glue them onto your snowman. Next, cut out and add longer pieces for arms.
- Choose bright colors for the hat, scarf, and mittens. Carefully cut them out and glue
- Now cut small pieces of white paper for snowflakes. Glue snowflakes at the bottom of your picture, and place some to look like they’re falling from the sky!