Healthy Homemade Hot Chocolate
Warm your belly with a glass of healthy homemade hot chocolate. The most important ingredient for this tasty recipe is milk. It provides a good source of vitamins, calcium, and protein so you can have healthy bones and teeth.
You Will Need:
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk (1%)
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, add the milk, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla. Mix all of the contents together over medium heat, stirring often.
- Pour into your favorite mug, and enjoy!!
Total Fat: 1.1g
Saturated Fat: 0.7g