Catch of the Day
Ask your adult to help you make this eggs-tremely fun recipe!
You Will Need:
- Leafy greens
- Large plate
- 1½ hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chilled
- 3 peppercorns
- 3 triangle-shaped crackers
- 1 red bell pepper, rinsed and sliced
What to Do:
- Wash your hands. Arrange the greens on the plate.
- Have your adult cut the egg in half lengthwise and place the three halves cut-side down on the bed of greens.
- Have your adult make a small eye hole in each fish using the tip of a sharp knife. Place a peppercorn in each hole. Use the triangular chips for the tails.
- Squeeze two ketchup stripes across each fish.
- For waves, place pieces of
red pepper on the greens.
Enjoy your catch of the day!