Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
March/April 2019 issue:
- Sticks and Stones
- Mora’s Missing Glasses
- Poem: Treetop Tag
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Entries
- Amazing Animals: Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- Humpty’s World: Cliffs of Moher
- Hidden Pictures: Brown Bear Stumbled From His Den
- Construction Crew
- Build-a-Book: Hide and Seek
- Maze: Alarm Cat
- Let’s Draw: A Leprechaun
- Recipe: Leprechaun’s Potato Pots
- Craft: Paper Plate Bunnies
- 4-Ever Fit: Bunny Hops
Email jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to Humpty Dumpty, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.