Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
September/October 2019 issue:
- Ted, Ed, Caroll, and the Trampoline
- The Rocking Chair Mystery
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Entries
- Amazing Animals: Spanish Dancer
- Humpty’s World: St. Augustine Lighthouse
- Build-a-Book: A Trashcan Full of Gifts
- Look Closer
- Recipe: Smoothies
- Let’s Draw
- 4-Ever Fit: Cat Stretch
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Humpty Dumpty, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.