Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
January/February 2016 issue:
- Wild Ways
- The Animal That Oinked, Mooed, and Quacked
- Valentine’s Day
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Entries (view all 2015-2016 contest entries)
- Humpty’s Pet Show
- Amazing Animals: Jellyfish
- Humpty’s World: Rockefeller Center
- Dot-to-Dot: What Am I?
- Look Closer: Kung Fu Panda 3
- Numbers Game: Time to Count
- Coloring Pages: Valentine Cards
- Craft: Rainbow Heart Suncatchers
- Build-a-Book: How Many Hearts?
- Recipe: Super Smoothie
- Let’s Draw: Kung Fu Panda
- 4-Ever Fit: Let’s Dance!