Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
July/August 2016 issue:
- Who I’ll Be
- The Ribbon Mystery
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Announcement
- Amazing Animals: Cassowary Bird
- Humpty’s World: Mount Rushmore
- Coloring Pages
- Hidden Objects: Come Celebrate!
- Let’s Draw: Bubbles
- Build-a-Book: Koko’s Bone
- Craft: Outdoor Art (by Melissa Lennig)
- Word Search: Summer Words
- Recipe: Kale Ice Pops (by Lori Taylor)
- 4-Ever Fit: Bucket Race
- Maze: Take a Hike
- Look Closer: Ice Age: Collision Course
Online: More about this issue’s contributors and our latest programs!
- Melissa Lennig, author of Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Lori Taylor, our contributing food editor and author of Produce Mom
- Logan Guleff, MasterChef Junior champion and author of Order Up! with Logan
- Forever-Fit Summer Camp, our annual 6-week program in Indianapolis
- U.S. Kids Cover Contest, our annual art contest which helps encourage creativity among young readers
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Humpty Dumpty, P.O. Box 567, Indianapolis, IN 46206.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.