Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
July/August 2015 issue:
- Pinky and Little Mouse (Check out The Adventures of Pinky)
- Where Did the Water Go?
- Forever-Fit Summer Camp
- Little Firefly
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- 2016 Cover Contest Announcement: “If I Had A Time Machine”
- Meet our 2015 Cover Contest Winners
- Humpty’s Pet Show
- Amazing Animals: Parrotfish
- Look Closer: Minions
- Let’s Draw: A Minion
- Activity: Water Wise or Water Wasted?
- Hidden Objects: Rainbow Beach
- Build-a-Book: Bunny’s Vegetable Garden
- 4-Ever Fit: Backyard Activity Fair
- Recipe: Fourth of July Fruit Kabobs
- Craft: Confetti Launcher
- Dot-to-Dot: What Am I?
Did your child receive this issue of Humpty Dumpty? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.