Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
March/April 2017 issue:
- The School Lunch That Almost Killed Me!
- April Fools’ Day
- Let’s Explore: World’s Biggest Tree House
- Kid YouTube Stars: The Gabe and Garrett Channel
- Epic Showdown: Teen Titans Go!
- Meet the Artist: Giuseppe Arcimboldo
- Wacky Wildlife: Peacock Mantis Shrimp
- Jack and Jill’s World: Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Puzzle Pages
- Craft: Spring Crayon Art
- Recipe: Shamrock Pinwheels
- Let’s Draw: Beast Boy
- Look Closer: Beauty and the Beast
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017 Cover Contest Entries
- Building Dreams: Respect (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.