Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
September/October 2016 issue:
- Going Downhill
- Epic Showdown: Harry Houdini vs. Criss Angel
- Meet the Artist: Henri Matisse
- Pen in Hand: The Wonderful Web
- Wacky Wildlife: Ring-Tailed Lemurs
- Jack and Jill’s World: Winchester Mystery House
- Puzzle Pages
- Coloring Pages
- Let’s Explore: Magic
- Forever-Fit: Cheer!
- Hidden Objects: On Halloween Night
- Let’s Draw: Steven Universe
- Craft: Scribble Art
- Recipe: Dr. Frankenstein’s Fruit and Veggie Tray
- Look Closer: Queen of Katwe
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017 Cover Contest Entries
- Take Our Sugar Challenge!
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.