Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
July/August 2016 issue:
- Baba Yaga and the Jeweled Belt
- Powerpuff Girls
- Meet the Artist: Pablo Picasso
- Kid Review: The Battle for Oz
- Wacky Wildlife: Wallace’s Flying Frog
- Jack and Jill’s World: Temple of Jupiter
- Road Tripping with Jack and Jill
- Let’s Draw: Buttercup
- Ohh, Ahh — Fireworks!
- Forever-Fit: Swimming!
- Summer Science Experiment
- Look Closer: Ice Age: Collision Course
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Announcement
- Take Our Sugar Challenge!
Online: More about this issue’s contributors and our latest programs!
- Melissa Lennig, author of Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Lori Taylor, our contributing food editor and author of Produce Mom
- Logan Guleff, MasterChef Junior champion and author of Order Up! with Logan
- Forever-Fit Summer Camp, our annual 6-week program in Indianapolis
- U.S. Kids Cover Contest, our annual art contest which helps encourage creativity among young readers
Email jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 567, Indianapolis, IN 46206.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.