Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
July/August 2017 issue:
- Rally Rules
- Lauren’s Treat
- Let’s Explore: America’s Weirdest Museums
- Epic Showdown: Star Wars vs. Star Trek
- The Solar Eclipse
- Meet the Artist: Henri Rousseau
- Wacky Wildlife: Green Basilisk
- Jack and Jill’s World: Grand Prismatic Spring
- Puzzle Pages
- Craft: Eclipse Viewer
- Recipe: Crunchy Apple Sliders
- Let’s Draw: My Monsters
- The Flip-Flop Flap
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017-2018 Cover Contest Announcement
- Building Dreams: Volunteerism (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
Email jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.