Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
July/August 2018 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Amazon River
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: The Hand-Me-Down Space Suit
- Hidden Picture: Life in Space
- How Hurricanes Get Their Names
- Let’s Grow: Watermelon
- Kid Report: Football and Concussions
- Let’s Draw: Jack-Jack
- Get Crafty: Foam Pool Noodles
- Let’s Draw: Robin
- Cover Contest Entries
- Head-to-Toe: Now Hear This!
- Fun with Food: Easy Elephant Ear
- Forever Fit: Leg Spins
- Building Dreams: Trust (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner: Cool Treats
- Wacky Wildlife: Bactrian Camel
- Look Closer: Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.