Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
September/October 2018 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Black Forest, Germany
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: The Way the Ball Bounces
- Our New Kid Reporters!
- Kid Report: Digital Diet
- Meet Rob Paulsen
- Let’s Grow: Pumpkins
- Get Crafty: Cardboard Theater
- Let’s Draw: Migo
- Cover Contest Entries
- Head-to-Toe: Busy Bones
- Fun with Food: Breadstick Bones
- Forever Fit: Balance Beam
- Building Dreams: Nonviolence (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner: Halloween Costumes
- Wacky Wildlife: Basking Shark
- Look Closer: Smallfoot
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.