Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
November/December 2018 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Burj Khalifa, Dubai
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: Hiccup! Hiccup!
- Kid Report: Living History
- Just Add Water
- The Last Straw
- Let’s Explore: Glaciers
- Get Crafty: Salt Dough Ornaments
- Let’s Draw: Wreck-It Ralph
- Cover Contest Entries
- Head-to-Toe: Gut-Power
- Fun with Food: Strawberry Tree
- Forever Fit: Funky Walk
- Building Dreams: Nonviolence (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner: Holiday Dog Treats
- Wacky Wildlife: Sea Otter
- Look Closer: Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.