Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
November/December 2017 issue:
- Snow Day
- Let’s Explore: Talking Turkey
- A Helping Paw
- Epic Showdown: Ballet vs. Breakdance
- Meet the Artist: Lotte Reiniger
- Wacky Wildlife: Sally Lightfoot Crabs
- Jack and Jill’s World: Porcelain Tower of Nanjing
- Puzzle Pages
- Hidden Picture: Wintry Days
- Craft: Duct Tape Gifts
- Recipe: Egg-Tastic Power Packs
- Let’s Draw: Santa Clause
- Look Closer: Coco
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Entries
- Building Dreams (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pen in Hand
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.