Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
March/April 2019 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Blarney Castle
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: Odd Uncle Arthur
- Gross Food, Great Adventure
- Let’s Draw: AZ
- Hidden Pictures: In the Rainforest
- Let’s Grow: Trash to Treasure
- Craft: All-Natural Dyed Eggs
- Cover Contest Entries
- Head-to-Toe: Lungs
- Fun with Food: Salsa Fresca
- Forever Fit: Take a Deep Breathe
- Building Dreams (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner: Photoshoot Fun
- Wacky Wildlife: Thorny Dragon
- Arbor Day Maze
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.