Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
March/April 2018 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Heart-Shaped Coral Reef
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: Chasing Checkers
- Let’s Grow: The Inside Scoop
- Picasso of Food
- Get Crafty: Mason Jars
- Let’s Draw: Dragon
- Cover Contest Entries
- 2018-2019 Cover Contest Announcement
- Head-to-Toe: The Nose Knows
- Fun with Food: Super-Stretchy Edible Slime
- Forever Fit: Cartwheels
- Building Dreams: Morals (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner
- Wacky Wildlife: Sugar Glider
- Look Closer: A Wrinkle in Time
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.