Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
May/June 2018 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 2018-2019 Cover Contest Announcement
- All About You!
- Puzzle Pages
- Fiction: The Rescue
- Spice Girl
- Let’s Grow: Flower Power
- Kid Report: We Have The Power
- Get Crafty: Chill Out!
- Look Closer: Incredibles 2
- Let’s Draw: Jack-Jack
- 2018 Cover Contest Winners
- Head-to-Toe: The Tongue
- Fun with Food: Tasty Popcorn Poppers
- Forever Fit: Butterfly Yoga
- Building Dreams: Financial Literacy (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Wacky Wildlife: Golden Tortoise Beetle
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.