Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
May/June 2017 issue:
- The Missing Bicycle!
- Lilou, the Airport Pig
- Let’s Explore: Dog Bark Park Inn
- The Adventures of Glitter Girl
- Epic Showdown: NASCAR vs. Open-Wheel Race Cars
- Wacky Wildlife: Pufferfish
- Jack and Jill’s World: Rainbow Mountains
- Puzzle Pages
- Recipe: Breakfast Push Pops
- Let’s Draw: Lightning McQueen
- Look Closer: Cars 3
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017 Cover Contest Winners
- Building Dreams: Gratitude (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
Email jokes, art, and letters to email@example.com
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.