Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
January/February 2017 issue:
- Tiffany’s Turn
- Snow Sculptures
- Let’s Explore: The White House
- Epic Showdown: Beyonce vs. Tina Turner
- Meet the Artist: Ernie Barnes
- Pen in Hand: The Dancing Goat
- Wacky Wildlife: Zebra Duiker
- Jack and Jill’s World: Lincoln Memorial
- Puzzle Pages
- Let’s Draw: Octavius the Octopus
- Life Hacks: A Better Bottle
- Recipe: Grape Pizza
- Look Closer: The LEGO Batman Movie
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017 Cover Contest Entries
- Building Dreams: Love (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
Email jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.