Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
November/December 2016 issue:
- Rumble, Flash, and Mrs. Wheeze
- Kid Journalist
- Let’s Explore: Myths about Native Americans
- Epic Showdown: Sandman vs. Abominable Snowman
- Meet the Artist: Alexander Calder
- Wacky Wildlife: Clouded Leopard
- Jack and Jill’s World: Mall of America
- Puzzle Pages
- Coloring Pages
- Forever-Fit: Winter Workouts
- Hidden Objects: On Halloween Night
- Let’s Draw: Abominable Snowman
- Recipe: Pears in a Pod
- Craft: Minizine
- Look Closer: Moana
All About You
- From Our Talented Readers
- 2017 Cover Contest Entries
- Take the Sugar Challenge!
Email jokes, art, and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.